Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Sunday 19 July 2009

'Easy' like Sunday mornings???!

Well, believe it or not, I was at the gym for 09.30 this morning!

"On a Sunday???" I hear you cry! Yesindeedie....on a Sunday :0))))))

I worked my considerable butt off...to the extent that the gym supervisor came over to have a chat. I think she thought I was about to have a coronary as my face gets REALLY red when I put in effort to anything! I was working hard on the Xtrainer at the time and although it was hard work talking to her I was pleased to tell her I love to put in as much effort as I can whilst I'm there and want to get as much as I can out of it :0)

Came home to a MASSIVE pile of washing up which is now done and the kitchen is ready for my brunch to be cooked :0))

I'm off to tidy my daughters bedroom...if I'm not back to finish this off later call in the emergency services!!!

Wish me luck :0$

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment