Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Monday 20 July 2009

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

No one came looking for me yesterday...I coulda been lost in my daughters bedroom forever :0(!!!
It turned out not to be quite as bad as I thought it was going to be so that's that job jobbed!!

I have a couple of photos for you to see if you can see the difference between 2 years ago and now...I was about 3 stone heavier then :0( And had the nerve to wear a bikini...It was in Lanzarote so no one knew me!! At least I have it as a comparison for now :0)


















I dont like having my foto taken at the best of times, not least with such little covering, but it's great to see that something is happening. I'm sooooooo impatient and want it all to happen so quickly, but am coming to the conclusion that it just isnt going to happen that way and I will just have to keep working hard!

I have WI tonight and went for my 5th session at the gym this morning....I'm not sure that there will be any kind of result on the scales as I also thing TOTM is looming....oh joy. I WILL NOT, however, get despondant.... I will take some of my own advice and just keep going, everything will catch up....EVENTUALLY :0))))))

Good luck for everyones WI's this week, I hope they are kind to you!

Pxx


2 comments:

  1. wow - looking really good! (Saw your post on the ww message board, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've lost loads and loads off your back! Just like me! :) You've done so well and I just want to encourage you to keep going.

    ReplyDelete