Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Wind of change......

Hi all,

As usual, I've been crap at keeping things going here so Im just going to get on with it!!

I am changing my WI day to a Monday officially from the Bank Holiday.

There has been lots of upheaval here over the last week ... major personal upsets and where I used to comfort eat I have gone completely the other way and dont eat at all. Although I would rather have found this out a different way I see this as a positive outcome! Things are on more of an even keel now so let's hope everything else can get back to normal :0)

I have left a post on the 5+ board saying how windy, bloated and downright bloody awful I have been feeling the last couple of days. I hope I can get rid of this by the time I have my last Thursday WI this week...I feel like a ruddy great BLIMP :0(((((((

I helped out at the Monday meeting yesterday and all of the members and other helpers are lovely so I'm looking forward to being there from next week!

I'm sooooo close to dropping into the next stone bracket and it's driving me nuts that it's staying JUST out of reach....aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!! My leader suggested that I drop a point now to get me over that hurdle so here's hoping that it will help. I have been moving my arse more this week and even had a go on my daughters scooter on the way home from school this morning!!!

Well my lovlies....here's to onwards and downwards.... :0)))

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Awwww - hope the personal stuff was nothing to horrible, hon, although congrats (in a weird way) on breaking the eating cycle. As you say, it's nice something positive's come out of it, but wish it hadn't had to happen that way.

    Sounds like your new class is pretty cool - it always helps if you enjoy the stuff you *have* to do - means you're more motivated to suceed and not let others down.

    Keep on trucking, love, we all get there in the end. x

    ReplyDelete