Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Tuesday 21 April 2009

From Thursday........

I went to WI and was happy to have STS this week...I didnt do much exercise over the weekend and indulged in a couple of cooked brekkies which altho were pointed, most likely had an adverse effect.

I went out with three girlfriends after WI. We get together every 2-3 months to catch up on the gossip and it was a fabulous evening! I have to admit to having steak and chips (altho only about 11 chips in the serving which was ideal!) and we managed to quoff 4 bottles of wine (mixed with lemonade) between us!! I'm blaming that for the fact that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my chocolate fudge cake with ice cream :0)) I didnt eat all the ice cream tho Miss, surely that makes me a good girl??!!

Luckily I dont eat much on WI day so I mostly had all of the points to cover this...the wine may have taken me slightly over but it was worth it!!!

Roll on the next get together!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome. I'm always scared to let myself off the leash, but I think it helps once in a while, however this weekend is going to be a very well behaved girly session. But damn, I could kill some chocolate fudge cake and icecream!

    ReplyDelete