Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Thursday 26 February 2009

4.5lb.....or £4.5???!!!!!

I'm starting this post in a foul mood :-(

A sneaky peak on the analogue scales yesterday showed a 4.5lb loss...the scales at WI this evening showed STS...gggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I made my feelings known in class and was told because I've done 2 lots of aquafit, which I dont normally do, as well as my walking, my body is holding on to everything till it finds out what is going on. I'm to keep doing what I'm doing and it will show...eventually. YEAH, that's all very well to say but I WANTED that 2lb tonight for my 3rd 7 :-( booooohoooooo

On a more positive note I did my measurements again tonight and have lost 8.5 inches from all over since I started WW...that's not something to be sniffed at I s'pose! Most of it has come off of my hips, altho if you've read my previous posts, you'll know some of it has also come off my boobs..which I'm not wholly impressed about!

OH and I are going to Lulworth Cove on Saturday so that's going to mean lots of walking...and a pub lunch no doubt..but being near to sea at least I can indulge in some fresh fish! I may try something different to the usual salmon or tuna, like seabass or lemon sole, and it wont include chips as I have decided to give them up for Lent. I'm not religious at all, it's more of a personality test really...being that I love them so much!
There had been talk of staying out the night but if we do that I'll miss my aquafit on Sunday and that will never do!!!!

Being that I have 4.5 points left and my Millies cookie is 3.5 I'm off for that and a cuppa...then it's bed!

Take care all,

P xx

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel hun, I started exercising 4 weeks ago. I sts first two weeks, lost 2lb the next week and sts again this week But the inches are coming off now so I am happy even though it can be fustraiting at the scales.

    Keep up the hard work and if we are both flat chested once we are at goal we'll have to save for a boob job :O) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy,

    LOL re boob job...I've already started saving!!

    Good for you losing inches, it's such a boost to feel your clothes getting smaller and to even get into smaller sizes :-) You are right, I think we focus maybe toooo much on what the scales say..but I love WI days to show me how well I'm doing!

    You go girl and who knows...we may be in the same ward for the op!!!

    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boooooo - ah well, until the scales catch up there's always shopping to cheer you up!! :O)

    ReplyDelete