Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Saturday 28 March 2009

Been a while.....

Hi all,

It's been a while so here goes...lets see if I can get thro the grey matter enough to update all the goings on here!

Monday

Went swimming with DD and FB...mostly it's just messing about in the Rapids and doing handstands (about the only time I can get my considerable arse above my head is with the help of the water!!)

Tuesday

Another busy morning getting all my chores done in town..I walked from one to the other to get all I needed...hope all this marching about the place will show as toned gorgeous legs one day!!

Went to Aquafit with a friend for a change instead of going alone, which I really dont mind. The instructor must have been on speed again as we were worked really hard! I do feel knackered but sooooo much better for going and giving it all I've got :0)

Wednesday

Up early again and out with the dog first thing...when the weather is dry it's really nice to be out when it's fairly quiet :0)

Another good day points wise...have been earning about 1-2 points per day according to my pedometer (more than that for aquafit) as well so am trying to keep an even keel.

Thursday- - - - -Weigh In Day.......

Not so nice out with the dog today...bit of rain in the air but nothing too excessive. These days I even manage to run with her..not far and not for long at all but with my boots on it's all a bit ungainly!! I am hoping that as weight comes off I will be able to manage to do these impromptu leggits for longer and more often. When it's not wet anymore I will be able to wear my trainers too, so that may help!

WI......

Have been soooo focused this week with points and activity I was hoping to get REAAALLLLYYYY close to my 5lb needed for my 10%...... drum roll please......



STAYED THE SAME.........



WHAT???????????????????????????



Oh for :0%%%%%%%%%%%%% sake!!! What the heck is it gonna take to get some weight off this flamin' body???



I had words with my Leader and she suggested that I may be eating too many starchy foods. I am naughty about not eating enough protein ... am not a big meat eater ... but have noticed I'm not having the salmon, tuna and ham that I was eating to begin with so am going to address this issue over the next coming week.

Friday

Started the day with weighed Shreddies and banana. I havent been weighing foods till now so think this is probably going to be something that will help too. (Iknow I know...obvious really!)

I had a 2 egg omlette with a slice of cheese and a slice of ham in it with some salad so the protein eating is going well!

Had my nails done last night which meant a late arrival at home so got FB fish and chips and I had fish cake with a few chips bulked out with some veggies. Washed that down with a bottle of lager and that was me full, satisfied and happy for the evening :0)

Saturday

FB popped to Tesco first thing to get ingredients for a cooked brekkie (I am soooooo spoilt/lucky!!) I had 2 thin skinless sausages, a rasher of bacon, an egg, a slice of Tesco's fabulous Tiger bread, mushrooms, baked beans, and a potato cake. It was FANTASTIC!!!! We had that about 10.30 and it's now 15.30 and I'm not the slightest bit hungry!

Going to have salmon and veggies this evening (no potatoes) with one of FB's fabbie desserts! I have opted to have strawberries and raspberries in my jelly instead of trifle sponges to make it less points (see post 'Busy Weekend' for photos!)

Need to go pressie shopping for DD as she is away at daddies just now and her birthday is Weds, so want to get them whilst little eyes arent searching the hiding places for evidence! LOL!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend..I'll not leave it so long next time (she says!!)

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment