Just because I was feeling good and looking forward to WI last night the bl**dy scales said I've put on 1.5lb.
HOW THE HELL???????
I have come to the conclusion there are several reasons this may be:
1. We had a change of venue last week and were weighed on a lino floor = 3lb loss
2. Leader was using new scales on a carpet floor this week.
3. Not been drinking enough water.
4. Have been getting up at 05.30 and taking the dog out for 30/40 mins although
not walking particulary hard.
5. I have been to aquafit and worked my a*s off.
6. Could well be coming up for TOTM (never quite sure when it's going to rear it's ugly head)
So...not really got any other conclusion than just to keep plodding on and see what happens over the next couple of weeks. (Can you tell I'm totally P'eeeeed off with it tho??!!)
ON THE UP SIDE :-)
I called into a shop I hadn't been in to for a long time and the guy who runs it questioned whether I'd lost weight and guessed it was over a stone :0) I was really pleased with that! Unusual for a bloke to notice not to mention saying anything about it so he made my Friday 13th!!
Have been out for an early pint this evening and only had 2 halves of lager but feel completely spaced out! I'm such a 'lightweight' when it comes to lager but can happily down 8 Tia Maria and diet cokes no problem!! LOL!!
Well, that's enough rambling from me for today...am going to be tidying the garden tomorrow so will no doubt update at some point :0)