Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Saturday 28 March 2009

Now for some Good News :0) !!!

Being that I was sooooo gutted at WI on Thursday I decided to look at my measurements again. It's been a month since last time so I was due to update.....

I measure as follows:

Left Arm
Right Arm
Bust (across boobs)
Chest (under boobs)
Waist
Hips
Left Thigh
Right Thigh
Left Knee
Right Knee

The measurements are different by this much:
-1,
-0.5,
-1,
-5,
-5.5,
-4,
-8,
-5,
-2
-3.5

Total 35.5 cms!! Or 14.2 inches!!

This isnt something to be sniffed at, I would say, and I have had my faith restored that things ARE infact happening and I AM shrinking :0)

So, all in all, everything is not lost and with renewed faith and the knowledge that I need to get more protein inside me.....here we go for WI next week!!

Onwards and downwards for us Ladies :0)

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment