Weightloss Ticker

Ticker for 2nd 10%

Sunday 29 March 2009

Lazy Day :0)

Got up this morning to the sound of brekkie being cooked :0)
(2 thin grilled pork sausages, thick slice Tiger bread toasted, mushrooms, tomato, baked beans with an egg on top...yyuuuuuuuuuummmmmyyyyyy!!!!)

I said to FB I was off to Aquafit and would scoff it when I got back (only the sausages had cooked) as was feeling energetic but in my sleepy haze had completely forgotten that the clocks had gone forward an hour and being that I stumbled into the kitchen at 08.24 (clock not changed in bedroom) and the class starts at 09.30 New Time I missed out!!

Decided that having my cooked brekkie was the best course of action then got into the WW message boards for most (actually ALL!!) of the morning! LOL!! Eventually got off my considerable arse and FB and I had a lovely walk with the dog before collecting my DD from her dad.

Had a fabbie pork casserole for tea that FB had started in the slow cooker last night with another of his Absolutely Gorgeous puddings for afters (see Busy Weekend post for pic)

I think I have my faith restored again after doing my measurements and am realllly focused on having an amazing weight loss this week...I WANT THAT 10% keyring!!! It's only 5lb away...not a million miles!!!

Here's to another good week...Please be good and keep strong for your goals :0)

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment